Thursday, July 9, 2009

Uhhhhhhh......

Today was pretty boring school-wise... I was stuck watching rainforests on tv( in school) which was really educational but in my situation- BORING.. then i got my A/O marks which.... well ... nevermind let's not talk about A/O.. I was SO glad to be home after 1hr++ of bowling ( result: sore arm, sore thighs...)
But lets look at the brightside... I hung out with Ness... laughed a lot, sanitized her eye ( wink wink towards Nessie..) and managed to -in the end- pass A/O ( great.. I'm still talking about A/O)...
Then, it was home sweet home.. where I ate lotsa junk and watched tv.. I kept having this urge to study and mind the time before I reminded myself that the exams were finished..( yeah.. I know.. I'm so weird.. did I jus call myself weird? o well..)
Then I had a looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg phone call which kept breaking off cuz of first batt. loss n then credit loss.. haha..and then dinner.... oh yeah.. and I had my mum's home made classic pudding!!! with caramel!! awesome...!! yeah.. pretty much my day...........

No comments:

Post a Comment