Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the long lost blogger updates rusting blog...

Once upon a time in a land far far away........ just joking.. call me lame: WHATEVER! wooooooo~ I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exams are finally ooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!! excuse my hyperness but I can't help it.. it feels like i haven't used the pc for years...!!!
Anyway, today I had a/o (add maths) as my last exam... It was SO HARD...then I went for a hangout with bell, adrian, josie, kp, prune, and lots of other ppl.. anyway, we watched ice age which I think was really nice..funny.. at least( i'm sure) much better than that call me to hell/bring me to hell/ push me to hell/pull me to hell/drag me to hell( yeah, i think it's this one).. or whatever it was called.....I would NEVER watch that... NEVER.. muahahahahaahahahahahahaha...! ( being hyper again)
Anyway just wanted u guys to know that I was still alive and blogging after a short break... sigh.... phew... now lets download DS games!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment