Friday, June 5, 2009

Talk about being cranky.....

Phew.. finally the weekends are here!! and thank God we have 2days midterm break.. that makes 4 days of no school... ooo~ and don forget A4J.. 9 days no skool!! yay! ( although I do know I'm gonna have piles of work when I come back but still....)..

Welllll, skool today was fine except that I was really tired.. and irritated. Nk and I were suffering the same symptoms so we were moaning and moaning until we started laughing..yeah.. so basically we were like totally retarded.. etc etc..and I was so happy that classes were over at 2 that I started saying bye bye to everythin and everyone in class in a retarded accent.. ( cm on.. being lame n retarded once in a while is acceptable right.. ) Definig once in a while- every minute...

After school today I found out I had no extra class( nice of them to inform us sooooo early....) so since boops had prefect meeting, I was doomed to the dining hall.. Before retreating there though, Komal n I went on a school tour where I found my mum( surprise surprise.. it's a miracle..) and she found whoever she was looking for.. My mum, bro and I decided to kill time by waiting in the korean restaurant next door.. too bad I didn't bring my phone or I would have taken pictures.. I ordered one item on the menu- kimbab- but there were at least five plates of food there.. It was yummy.. hehe.. then a pissed boopsy called my mum asking where we were (oops) and we decided to go back where she had lots to say about our disappearing act( e.g. betrayer, ahhhh~, BETRAYER, ahhh~) etc..

After I reached home I decided to carry on with my quest to complete the paper rose 'fold-ation' and succeeded.. :


... And then I fell asleep... till 7pm.. I woke up and decided to download a ds game.. some make up thing.. ( now that I started playing it, I realise I really do suck. I failed every test..).. hardy har har....

No comments:

Post a Comment